New Java ORM - HotRod

Vladimir Alarcon
Hi, we are a team of three developers working on a new generator (alternative to MBG) and were thinking on getting some feedback from the MyBatis users. We are still in BETA version, and are writing documentation as we speak.

We think our ORM is good (of course) but that's just our pride talking. What's the best way of getting feedback?

Thank you,
Vladimir

Re: New Java ORM - HotRod

Brian Pontarelli
Well one sure fire way to not get feedback is to leave out the URL to the project. ;)

I’ll check it out for sure and I’m sure others will as well. Just send us the info and let us know how you want feedback.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2017, at 1:08 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi, we are a team of three developers working on a new generator (alternative to MBG) and were thinking on getting some feedback from the MyBatis users. We are still in BETA version, and are writing documentation as we speak.

We think our ORM is good (of course) but that's just our pride talking. What's the best way of getting feedback?

Thank you,
Vladimir

Re: New Java ORM - HotRod

IcarusDB [Roberto.Gamarra]
​waiting for the projectś url =D

is there a roadmap for a eclipse plugin ?​

IcarusDB
"Soluciones Informáticas"
IcarusDB.com.py
http://www.linkedin.com/company/icarusdb

Roberto Gamarra
Developer/Programmer
write once... implement everywhere

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 6:31 PM, Brian Pontarelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Well one sure fire way to not get feedback is to leave out the URL to the project. ;)

I’ll check it out for sure and I’m sure others will as well. Just send us the info and let us know how you want feedback.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 22, 2017, at 1:08 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi, we are a team of three developers working on a new generator (alternative to MBG) and were thinking on getting some feedback from the MyBatis users. We are still in BETA version, and are writing documentation as we speak.

We think our ORM is good (of course) but that's just our pride talking. What's the best way of getting feedback?

Thank you,
Vladimir

Re: New Java ORM - HotRod

Vladimir Alarcon
Since the docs could take a month or so to be ready, I'm attaching a short (10-page) feature list PDF.

Any feedback is welcome (good and bad).

Vladimir

On Nov 22, 2017, at 1:08 PM, <a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="KRo93KgeAgAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">vladi...@... wrote:

Hi, we are a team of three developers working on a new generator (alternative to MBG) and were thinking on getting some feedback from the MyBatis users. We are still in BETA version, and are writing documentation as we speak.

We think our ORM is good (of course) but that's just our pride talking. What's the best way of getting feedback?

Thank you,
Vladimir

hotrod-2.0-overview.pdf (724K) Download Attachment