Nabble Archive (mostly for China)

Hi all,

One of the downsides of moving to Google Code is Google's current dispute with China.  We had a number of users in China that we want to try to help out until Google can figure out what they're going to do (I can't see this going on forever).

In any case, we've set up a Nabble archive for the mailing list.

Users can subscribe to Nabble and also post through Nabble -- but they also have to be signed up for the Google group to do that.  So hopefully we can find an easy way to administrate that.

In any case, the link is here:

If this doesn't work, we'll try something else.

The link is also on the homepage at MyBatis.org.

Re: Nabble Archive (mostly for China)

陈抒
I can access this link.Actually,I am using another way.All emails from MyBatis are stored into my gmail,it's very easy to find them using the search function of gmail.
Anyway,thank you!

陈抒
Best regards
http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 11:00 PM, Clinton Begin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

One of the downsides of moving to Google Code is Google's current dispute with China.  We had a number of users in China that we want to try to help out until Google can figure out what they're going to do (I can't see this going on forever).

In any case, we've set up a Nabble archive for the mailing list.

Users can subscribe to Nabble and also post through Nabble -- but they also have to be signed up for the Google group to do that.  So hopefully we can find an easy way to administrate that.

In any case, the link is here:

If this doesn't work, we'll try something else.

The link is also on the homepage at MyBatis.org.

Re: Nabble Archive (mostly for China)

nanlei1987
In China, use some proxy software will get access to the forbidden website.The firewall made by the government, we call it GFW(Great Firewall). So if we want to visit the Google Group, we must use such software.

在 2010年8月29日 上午1:56,Clinton Begin <[hidden email]>写道:
[...]

Simone Tripodi
Hi Nanlei,
great you can from us!!! Thanks Clinton for setting up the Nabble
Archive, I completely support that initiative for our Chinese friends!
Have a nice day, 再见
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/