Mybatis.org Doc error about clone method

Mybatis.org Doc error about clone method

Kent Lee
Cited from Mybatis.org Source code Management

Anonymous Access

The source can be checked out anonymously from Git with this command (See https://git-scm.com/docs/git-clone):

$ git clone --branch mybatis-3.5.5 ssh://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-3.git
It's is not anonymous actually if you use ssh protocol. Besides, given you are not a developer or someone with higher rights, you will failed to clone by the method above. I tried to find the source doc code about this part, but I cannot grep any keywords in Mybatis's github repo ,so mysterious.The right way is below I think:
git clone --branch mybatis-3.5.5 https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-3.git

Re: Mybatis.org Doc error about clone method

Iwao AVE!
Hello Kent,

That page is auto-generated by a maven plugin.
I am not familiar, but there seems to be a way to customize the URLs.

Please send us a PR if you find a fix.
You can generate the site HTMLs by executing `./mvnw site` command in a cloned repo.