Mybatis Generator: Support `final` Parameters

Mybatis Generator: Support `final` Parameters

Nick Makes
Is there a way to mark Parameter objects with the final keyword?

Re: Mybatis Generator: Support `final` Parameters

Nick Makes
Please feel free to disregard this question -- I've found my workaround by creating a ParameterWrapper class and overriding the getFormattedContent to automatically include `final` (which is OK for my purposes).

It could be nice to see this attribute supported in future releases, but no need to spend time helping me out here.  Thanks!