Mybatis+BoneCP?

陈抒
Hello,
  I know how to configure BoneCP in Spring with Spring-MyBatis,I can use JDBC  with BoneCP too.
  But I don't know how to use BoneCP with MyBatis directly.
  Does any one have experience with it?
  Thanks.

陈抒
Best regards
http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

Re: Mybatis+BoneCP?

Simone Tripodi-2
Ni hao 陈抒,
BonesCP is a DataSource implementation, so there's no special stuff
you need to know to use it. I usually inject it via our guice
integration module[1] but you can use it in the XML config as well.
HTH,
Simo

[1] http://tinyurl.com/3rx3gz3

http://www.99soft.org/