MyBatis maps the attribute to the wrong Enum

MyBatis maps the attribute to the wrong Enum

Gunith Devasurendra

Hello,

While upgrading my application from 3.3.1 to 3.4.0 I had an issue. I already wrote it to StackOverflow as follows: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44450930/mybatis-maps-the-attribute-to-the-wrong-enum

Please give your kind advice on solving my problem.

Thank you,

Gunith

Re: MyBatis maps the attribute to the wrong Enum

Iwao AVE!
Hi Gunith,

It looks similar to #995 .

Please consider providing a repro (see my comments there).

Thank you!