MyBatis and Oracle UCP JDBC (Oracle RAC)

MyBatis and Oracle UCP JDBC (Oracle RAC)

Tomás Ortí
Hi.
I read this message about MyBatis and Oracle RAC.
Changing the url string connection will be one thing to do.

But I wonder how is possible to make MyBatis work with the following RAC Features:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/java.111/e10788/rac.htm#CHDCDFAC

Mainly Fast Connection Failover and Oracle Notification Service (the rest seem to relay on those two).
I am not sure that only changing the connection String is enough.

I am trying to plug the Oracle UCP as it is described in MyBatis manual section:
http://www.mybatis.org/mybatis-3/configuration.html

As is saying:
You can plug any 3rd party DataSource by implementing the interface org.apache.ibatis.datasource.DataSourceFactory:

In that manner, the internal MyBatis dataSource (a javax.sql.DataSource) will point to the one created by UCP.
Is that the right way to do it or has MyBatis something to deal with those RAC capabilities?

Best Regards.

Re: MyBatis and Oracle UCP JDBC (Oracle RAC)

Guy Rouillier-2
MyBatis has not implemented any specific capabilities to interact with Oracle RAC.