MyBatis and Cockroach DB

Jeff Butler
Hi All,

We are now officially in the CockroachDB documentation with a good example of building an application with MyBatis and Spring and CockroachDB. CockroachDB is wire compatible with PostgreSQL so we didn't need to make any changes to support this.

Re: MyBatis and Cockroach DB

Iwao AVE!
Nice work, Jeff !
And thanks for the CockroachDB team!

The AOP-retry stuff looks interesting.
I gotta take a deeper look. :)

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 10:05 PM Jeff Butler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

We are now officially in the CockroachDB documentation with a good example of building an application with MyBatis and Spring and CockroachDB. CockroachDB is wire compatible with PostgreSQL so we didn't need to make any changes to support this.

Re: MyBatis and Cockroach DB

Tim “h3adache” Chen
Thanks Jeff!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mybatis-dev/CAKpaNj6ULpre2ZyL_jeudJJ%3DMHT3ut%2B1p%2BsRRtt3U7t-m9R5sA%40mail.gmail.com.