MyBatis Micronaut integration

Viacheslav Blinov
Hi!

I created a quite basic implementation of bridging of mybatis with micronaut, similarly to how mybatis-spring works. In no way it's as feature-complete as mybatis-spring is, but I it cover my needs.
There is an article on how to use mybatis with micronaut at https://guides.micronaut.io/micronaut-data-access-mybatis/guide/index.html but it involves a lot of additional work compared to mybatis-spring so I wanted to bring the ease of use, and thus - better adoption of mybatis, to the micronaut.

I'm not sure I have enough time to cover more functionality, and especially because I don't use xml mappers, I don't have enough experience to implement it properly. However any fought, opinions or contributions are welcome, and I would gladly transfer this project to the mybatis community if there is interest in it.

The source code is available at https://github.com/dant3/micronaut-mybatis

Re: MyBatis Micronaut integration

Kazuki Shimizu
Hi Viacheslav,

Thank you for your suggestion!!

Experimentally, I am creating the integration module for Micronaut Framework at now.
However your feature request(=Injecting mapper bean using Microanut AOP) not include yet.
I think need more considerations for including your feature request.

I am not familiar with the Micronaut Framework yet, so I would welcome any your advice!!

Best Regards,
Kazuki

There is an article on how to use mybatis with micronaut at <a href="https://guides.micronaut.io/micronaut-data-access-mybatis/guide/index.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fguides.micronaut.io%2Fmicronaut-data-access-mybatis%2Fguide%2Findex.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHTe1HHJR0hBf3eLDP2LOysd5jtQQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fguides.micronaut.io%2Fmicronaut-data-access-mybatis%2Fguide%2Findex.html\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHTe1HHJR0hBf3eLDP2LOysd5jtQQ&#39;;return true;">https://guides.micronaut.io/micronaut-data-access-mybatis/guide/index.html but it involves a lot of additional work compared to mybatis-spring so I wanted to bring the ease of use, and thus - better adoption of mybatis, to the micronaut.

The source code is available at <a href="https://github.com/dant3/micronaut-mybatis" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fdant3%2Fmicronaut-mybatis\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHv8otgXJT6PItBpyR5XMsHeKIrAg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fdant3%2Fmicronaut-mybatis\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNHv8otgXJT6PItBpyR5XMsHeKIrAg&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/dant3/micronaut-mybatis