MyBatis Generator : shouldn't the project be automatically included in the classpath?

MyBatis Generator : shouldn't the project be automatically included in the classpath?

Hernán J. González
Perhaps I'm missing something but I find odd that the RunConfiguration of a MyBatisGenerator config does not automatically
include the current project in its classpath.  I think that any Eclipse developer expects that.
This, together with the fact that a setting like "rootClass" does not trigger errors or warnings when the class is not found, can lead to trouble.

I know that that classPathEntry can add entries to the classpath, but it should not be necessary, and, further, it seems it only allows absolute filepaths, which is not nice
http://www.mybatis.org/generator/configreference/classPathEntry.html

Re: MyBatis Generator : shouldn't the project be automatically included in the classpath?

Jeff Butler
This has been fixed for some time now, but not released.  I will get a new release out before Christmas for sure.

I've been so focused on a utility I'm writing to improve the generated code, that I've kind of neglected the existing generator.  But that's finally about finished.

Jeff Butler