MyBatis Generator (MBG) dtd not found

Erik Kron
Newbie question:
I am following the MyBatis Generator (MBG) quick guide instruction.
1. I used the following commands:  java -jar ibator.jar -configfile c:
\generatorConfig.xml -overwrite
2. I get the following errors:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://mybatis.org/dtd/mybatis-generator-config_1_0.dtd
3. The generatorConfig.xml file has the following
<!DOCTYPE generatorConfiguration
  PUBLIC "-//mybatis.org//DTD MyBatis Generator Configuration 1.0//EN"
  "http://mybatis.org/dtd/mybatis-generator-config_1_0.dtd">

Any ideas how I can fix this problem? I can post the whole xml file if
that helps.

Re: MyBatis Generator (MBG) dtd not found

Jeff Butler
The DTD is not on the site yet because I am contemplating a change to
it.  But that does not stop the generator from running.  However, you
must build the generator yourself with maven at this point.  Here are
the directions for a maven build:

http://mybatis.googlecode.com/svn/sub-projects/generator/trunk/core/mybatis-generator-core/doc/html/reference/building.html

Jeff Butler

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:59 PM, erik_kron <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Newbie question:
> I am following the MyBatis Generator (MBG) quick guide instruction.
> 1. I used the following commands:  java -jar ibator.jar -configfile c:
> \generatorConfig.xml -overwrite
> 2. I get the following errors:
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://mybatis.org/dtd/mybatis-generator-config_1_0.dtd
> 3. The generatorConfig.xml file has the following
> <!DOCTYPE generatorConfiguration
>  PUBLIC "-//mybatis.org//DTD MyBatis Generator Configuration 1.0//EN"
>  "http://mybatis.org/dtd/mybatis-generator-config_1_0.dtd">
>
> Any ideas how I can fix this problem? I can post the whole xml file if
> that helps.

Re: MyBatis Generator (MBG) dtd not found

Erik Kron
Thanks Jeff...

I was able to build the generator and use the generated jar file - using the
information you provided.