MyBatis: 10 Years!

I meant to send this out yesterday, but if you missed it:

Happy 10 Years!

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

Eduardo Macarron
Happy Anniversary MyBatis!!

Congratulations and a big thank you to the team behind!

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

Josh Kamau
Happy anniversary guys.... This is one of the most stable and reliable libraries.

Josh

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Eduardo Macarron <[hidden email]> wrote:
Happy Anniversary MyBatis!!

Congratulations and a big thank you to the team behind!

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

Frank Martínez
Happy anniversary, and congrats for the great work :)

Y Vamos por otros 10 !!!

Frank D. Martínez M.

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

Bogdan Tanase
Happy Anniversary! Congrats to the team for the greatest java persistence framework!

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Frank Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Happy anniversary, and congrats for the great work :)

Y Vamos por otros 10 !!!

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Josh Kamau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy anniversary guys.... This is one of the most stable and reliable
> libraries.
>
> Josh
>

> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Eduardo Macarron
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Happy Anniversary MyBatis!!
>>
>> Congratulations and a big thank you to the team behind!

Frank D. Martínez M.

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

vascoace
Congratulations!!

One of my favorites open source libraries.

Alberto

Happy Anniversary! Congrats to the team for the greatest java persistence framework!

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Frank Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Happy anniversary, and congrats for the great work :)

Y Vamos por otros 10 !!!

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Josh Kamau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy anniversary guys.... This is one of the most stable and reliable
> libraries.
>
> Josh
>

> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Eduardo Macarron
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Happy Anniversary MyBatis!!
>>
>> Congratulations and a big thank you to the team behind!

Frank D. Martínez M.

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

Mora Jimmy
Happy anniversary..... :)

Best Regards,
Jimmy

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Bogdan Tanase <[hidden email]> wrote:
Happy Anniversary! Congrats to the team for the greatest java persistence framework!

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Frank Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote:
Happy anniversary, and congrats for the great work :)

Y Vamos por otros 10 !!!

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Josh Kamau <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Happy anniversary guys.... This is one of the most stable and reliable
> libraries.
>
> Josh
>

> On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Eduardo Macarron
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Happy Anniversary MyBatis!!
>>
>> Congratulations and a big thank you to the team behind!

--
Frank D. Martínez M.

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

zachv

Thanks guys! Love MyBatis!

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

thinke365
wow, ten years have elapsed, nice:)

On Monday, July 2, 2012 8:36:38 PM UTC+8, Clinton Begin wrote:
I meant to send this out yesterday, but if you missed it:

Happy 10 Years!

Re: MyBatis: 10 Years!

apsingh86
I just started using Mybatis & loving it's simplicity.Great tool for db persistence !