I have completed Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual

I have completed Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual

nanlei1987
 Hi everyone,
    Now I have completed the Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual. Almost I used 45 days of the translation, mainly I did this work at night, not the working time. And I will contribute it to the MyBatis project for free. So I want to get some suggestions about it. If we have Chinese users, I think we can check the first edition. And when the manual is updated, I will fix the translation at the same time.
   Best Wishes
   Nanlei - from China

Re: I have completed Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual

Simone Tripodi
Ni-hao Nanlei,
very nice to meet you and thanks for your effort & contribution!!!
AFAIK the Chinese community is strongly present in MyBatis, there is
also a Nabble archive[1] that Clinton enabled because the Google's
current dispute with China.
I'll be more than glad to add your manual in our svn repo,
unfortunately I can't be useful at all on reviewing it because of my
lack on Chinese language :P
Thanks once again, zai jian!!!
Simo

PS just a side note: everybody involved in mybatis is not paid to do
it, it's just a matter of volunteering.

[1] http://mybatis-user.963551.n3.nabble.com/

http://www.99soft.org/

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM, 南磊 <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hi everyone,
>     Now I have completed the Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual. Almost I
> used 45 days of the translation, mainly I did this work at night, not the
> working time. And I will contribute it to the MyBatis project for free. So I
> want to get some suggestions about it. If we have Chinese users, I think we
> can check the first edition. And when the manual is updated, I will fix the
> translation at the same time.
>    Best Wishes
>    Nanlei - from China

Re: I have completed Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual

nanlei1987
Hi simo,

2010/9/19 Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]>
Ni-hao Nanlei,
very nice to meet you and thanks for your effort & contribution!!!
AFAIK the Chinese community is strongly present in MyBatis, there is
also a Nabble archive[1] that Clinton enabled because the Google's
current dispute with China.
I'll be more than glad to add your manual in our svn repo,
unfortunately I can't be useful at all on reviewing it because of my
lack on Chinese language :P
Thanks once again, zai jian!!!
Simo

Now I don't know other Chinese users in our group, though I tried my best for the work, of course it may contains mistakes and misunderstandings. So I want to get some suggestions form our group.

PS just a side note: everybody involved in mybatis is not paid to do
it, it's just a matter of volunteering.

Yeah, the open source project has made great efforts to the programming and programmers. We have the same goal together to make excellent project for the users.
 I like MyBatis, and use it in my work. But now the Chinese document about it is very little. So I translated the manul, to leave a references for the Chinese users.

[1] http://mybatis-user.963551.n3.nabble.com/

http://www.99soft.org/

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM, 南磊 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Hi everyone,
>     Now I have completed the Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual. Almost I
> used 45 days of the translation, mainly I did this work at night, not the
> working time. And I will contribute it to the MyBatis project for free. So I
> want to get some suggestions about it. If we have Chinese users, I think we
> can check the first edition. And when the manual is updated, I will fix the
> translation at the same time.
>    Best Wishes
>    Nanlei - from China

 Best Wishes
 Nan Lei

Re: I have completed Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual

陈抒
Hello,NanLei:
    I would like to read your document.I am not a newer to MyBatis,and have used it  in my several projects.

陈抒
Best regards
http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 5:04 PM, 南磊 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi simo,

2010/9/19 Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]>

Ni-hao Nanlei,
very nice to meet you and thanks for your effort & contribution!!!
AFAIK the Chinese community is strongly present in MyBatis, there is
also a Nabble archive[1] that Clinton enabled because the Google's
current dispute with China.
I'll be more than glad to add your manual in our svn repo,
unfortunately I can't be useful at all on reviewing it because of my
lack on Chinese language :P
Thanks once again, zai jian!!!
Simo

Now I don't know other Chinese users in our group, though I tried my best for the work, of course it may contains mistakes and misunderstandings. So I want to get some suggestions form our group.

PS just a side note: everybody involved in mybatis is not paid to do
it, it's just a matter of volunteering.

Yeah, the open source project has made great efforts to the programming and programmers. We have the same goal together to make excellent project for the users.
 I like MyBatis, and use it in my work. But now the Chinese document about it is very little. So I translated the manul, to leave a references for the Chinese users.

[1] http://mybatis-user.963551.n3.nabble.com/

http://www.99soft.org/

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 10:15 AM, 南磊 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>  Hi everyone,
>     Now I have completed the Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual. Almost I
> used 45 days of the translation, mainly I did this work at night, not the
> working time. And I will contribute it to the MyBatis project for free. So I
> want to get some suggestions about it. If we have Chinese users, I think we
> can check the first edition. And when the manual is updated, I will fix the
> translation at the same time.
>    Best Wishes
>    Nanlei - from China

 Best Wishes
 Nan Lei

Re: I have completed Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual

nanlei1987
OK, I will made it into PDF format file. And now wait for the admin's opionion.
PS: You mean you use the iBatis 2 in your project?

2010/9/19 陈抒 <[hidden email]>
Hello,NanLei:
    I would like to read your document.I am not a newer to MyBatis,and have used it  in my several projects.

陈抒
Best regards
http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

Re: I have completed Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual

nanlei1987
Hi everyone,
    With this mail, I send the Chinese Manual of MyBatis 3 in the attachment. The Chinese users can help to find the mistakes or misunderstanding and make our best to do it well. If you have any suggestion, please let me know.
    Best Wishes!
    Nan Lei

MyBatis 3 User Guide Simplified Chinese.pdf (1M) Download Attachment

Re: I have completed Chinese version of the MyBatis Manual

Simone Tripodi
Ni hao Nanlei,
thanks you very much for your effort!!! Of course I can't review it
before commit because of my huge lack in Chinese language, BTW you can
fix the wiki link in the introduction, replacing

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Contribute+Documentation

with

http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/wiki/Welcome

Well done, your contribution is very well appreciated!!!
Xie xie, zai jihan!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

2010/9/24 Simone Tripodi <[hidden email]>
Ni hao Nanlei,
thanks you very much for your effort!!! Of course I can't review it
before commit because of my huge lack in Chinese language, BTW you can
fix the wiki link in the introduction, replacing

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Contribute+Documentation

with

http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/wiki/Welcome

OK, fixed. The original file is MS Word 2007 document, so if need, I can post it too.
But for the public, I consider that the PDF is the best. With the MyBatis's upgrade, I will update at the same time.
Also the docx file can be committed in the SVN repository, if there were some accident happened to me, other Chinese users can continue to do the maintenance work.