I got a NullPointerException when I concurrently select * from mysql db, but it worked well in single thread.

I got a NullPointerException when I concurrently select * from mysql db, but it worked well in single thread.

郝佳康
I use mybatis: 3.4.6 and mybatis-spring: 1.3.2.
When I use ExecutorService to concurrent select data from mysql db, I got this NullPointerException, but when I select the same data use the same method in single thread, it works well.
I searched internet and found that this problem has been fixed at mybatis: 3.3.0, but I use mybatis: 3.4.6 which is the latest version, it still appears.

error.log (9K) Download Attachment

Re: I got a NullPointerException when I concurrently select * from mysql db, but it worked well in single thread.

The stack trace shows that the NPE is thrown from
com.dianping.zebra.filter.sqlrewrite.config.JdbcUrlAnalysis.analysisWithCache.
You should report it to the developer of 'zebra'.
I know nothing about it, but this repo contains some of the classes
appeared in the stack trace.
https://github.com/dianping/zebra