How to use mybatis with SSL.

Dennis Heideman
I am looking at mybatis, but cannot find any configuration options for enabling SSL.   Therefore is the only option to provide my own connection setting up with java, and then pass the connection to mybatis?  Or is there some configuration options to enable SSL on the jdbc connection that I am just not seeing?  Thanks for any help.

Re: How to use mybatis with SSL.

Ray Sprinkle
Something like that would be part of the connection string, but I assume it is proprietary.  Look in your jdbc driver docs.