How to unsubscribe from this group?

old_as_a_fossil
Sending an email to [hidden email] bounces.

Re: How to unsubscribe from this group?

Brandon Goodin
Login to google groups with your username and password (http://groups.google.com) and unsubscribe.

Brandon

Sent from my iPhone

Sending an email to [hidden email] bounces.

Re: How to unsubscribe from this group?

old_as_a_fossil

As you can see my email is not gmail id so I can't login to googlegroups. I had subscribed by sending email for subscription.

Re: How to unsubscribe from this group?

Tim
Try going to this URL.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Kannan J <[hidden email]> wrote:

As you can see my email is not gmail id so I can't login to googlegroups. I had subscribed by sending email for subscription.

Re: How to unsubscribe from this group?

Brandon Goodin
You do not need a gmail account to signup for a google group. So, I cannot know how you signed up simply by looking at your email. I hope the tone coming across in your email is unintentionally rude. Regardless, I'm really just trying to help you so it would be helpful if you provide appropriate information when asking for help.

This link should help you. It looks like the problem is that you should have sent the email to:

As per the google help at the following link:

Hope that works,
Brandon

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Kannan J <[hidden email]> wrote:

As you can see my email is not gmail id so I can't login to googlegroups. I had subscribed by sending email for subscription.

Re: How to unsubscribe from this group?

Brandon Goodin
Actually it would be:

[hidden email]