How to manage the mappedStatements of configuration, such as remove a statement with designative key

How to manage the mappedStatements of configuration, such as remove a statement with designative key

何震东
How to manage the mappedStatements of configuration, such as remove a statement with designative key.

ApplicationContext ctx = ApplicationContextUtil.getContext();
SqlSessionFactory sqlSessionFactory = (SqlSessionFactory) ctx.getBean("sqlSessionFactory");
Configuration configuration = sqlSessionFactory.getConfiguration();
ollection<MappedStatement> mappedStatements = configuration.getMappedStatements();

I want to remove a statement from original mappedStatements and update configuration

Re: How to manage the mappedStatements of configuration, such as remove a statement with designative key

何震东
hi
i want to write sql in the request and execute it by mybatis.so I push them to mapperstatement,but it bring
a big problem which result in mapperstatement keep more complexing and larger unless I restart the application

Re: How to manage the mappedStatements of configuration, such as remove a statement with designative key

Iwao AVE!
It sounds like a typical XY Problem.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_problem

You should explain the initial requirement.
Why can't you define SQLs in XML or annotation mappers?
Have you considered using SQL provider annotation? If it doesn't satisfy your requirement, how?