How to convert Javassist proxies object to source object(unproxy object)?

How to convert Javassist proxies object to source object(unproxy object)?

blackcatian
This post was updated on .
Mybatis excute sql and return a Javassist proxies object.

I want to convert Javassist proxies object to source object.

Since sometimes I don't want to pass the proxy object in my code(It will cause association SQL when other framework reflect the object). I want to use the source object(with no proxy).

for example:
select * from user where id = 1;
Mybatis return an Object type : User$$_jvstec7_0@a5843b
But I want to convert it to unproxy object: User@c5641a

How can I get an unproxy object without set every member field in object?

Thanks in advance.