How to close the session cache?

hellojorg123
Hi,
   Is there a setting to close the session cache? In the distributed application, when I use set cacheEnabled=true(open the mappedStatement cache), because of using the session cache, It will lead to the query data inconsistency between machines.
   I have read the mybatis sources code about cache department, not found anything about this setting and the session cache must be used (Can we add a logical judgment here?). I hope to have a simple configuration just like "cacheEnabled", it will make it easy to close the session cache.

Thx
Jorg