How to ask for a new feature?

Vladimir Alarcon
Hi,

I'm in need of some extra functionality on the MyBatis mapper, and I don't really know how this team works.

Do you know what's the best way of registering a "request for feature" so it can be discussed and (hopefully) added to the road map?

Thank you,
Vladimir

Re: How to ask for a new feature?

Kazuki Shimizu
You can create a feature request on GitHub.

https://github.com/mybatis/mybatis-3/issues/new

Thanks.