Help, weird ClassCastException crashed me

Help, weird ClassCastException crashed me

晴天的小猪

Basic Information :

  1. mybatis version : 3.3.0
  2. oracle version : 11.2.0.4
  3. java version : 1.8.0_72
  4. ojdbc version : 6-11.2.0.3

Phenomenon :

  Occasionally, ClassCastException is reported. See the attachment for the contents of the exception. After checking the logic, no exception is found. On another server, the same code, ojdbc version is 7, there is no similar error.

  For some reason, we are unable to upgrade the ojdbc version at this time. Have you encountered similar problems? Are you willing to help me find the cause?

Thank you.

error.log (20K) Download Attachment
error2.log (20K) Download Attachment