Help, weird ClassCastException crash me

晴天的小猪

I posted two posts on Google forums, but they disappeared after refreshing, I can only try to send email directly, excuse me.

Basic Information :

  1. mybatis version : 3.3.0
  2. oracle version : 11.2.0.4
  3. java version : 1.8.0_72
  4. ojdbc version : 6-11.2.0.3

Phenomenon :

Occasionally, ClassCastException is reported. See the attachment for the contents of the exception. After checking the logic, no exception is found. On another server, the same code, ojdbc version is 7, there is no similar error.

For some reason, we are unable to upgrade the ojdbc version at this time. Have you encountered similar problems? Are you willing to help me find the cause? Thank you.

error.log (27K) Download Attachment
error2.log (27K) Download Attachment

Re: Help, weird ClassCastException crash me

杨雨辰
你这SQL完全没必要这没写~  最好能把你的xml文件及mapper定义接口发一下

晴天的小猪 <[hidden email]> 于2020年1月11日周六 上午7:58写道:

I posted two posts on Google forums, but they disappeared after refreshing, I can only try to send email directly, excuse me.

Basic Information :

  1. mybatis version : 3.3.0
  2. oracle version : 11.2.0.4
  3. java version : 1.8.0_72
  4. ojdbc version : 6-11.2.0.3

Phenomenon :

Occasionally, ClassCastException is reported. See the attachment for the contents of the exception. After checking the logic, no exception is found. On another server, the same code, ojdbc version is 7, there is no similar error.

For some reason, we are unable to upgrade the ojdbc version at this time. Have you encountered similar problems? Are you willing to help me find the cause? Thank you.

Re: Help, weird ClassCastException crash me

晴天的小猪
mapper肯定没问题,这个sql执行了好几年了

<sql id="getPoById">
select o.* from
<include refid="tableSection" />
where o.ID = #{id,jdbcType=DECIMAL}
</sql>

在 2020年1月15日星期三 UTC+8上午8:38:00,Debell Anthony写道:
你这SQL完全没必要这没写~  最好能把你的xml文件及mapper定义接口发一下

晴天的小猪 <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="ZR6Mk4_WEAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">1237...@...> 于2020年1月11日周六 上午7:58写道:

I posted two posts on Google forums, but they disappeared after refreshing, I can only try to send email directly, excuse me.

Basic Information :

  1. mybatis version : 3.3.0
  2. oracle version : 11.2.0.4
  3. java version : 1.8.0_72
  4. ojdbc version : 6-11.2.0.3

Phenomenon :

Occasionally, ClassCastException is reported. See the attachment for the contents of the exception. After checking the logic, no exception is found. On another server, the same code, ojdbc version is 7, there is no similar error.

For some reason, we are unable to upgrade the ojdbc version at this time. Have you encountered similar problems? Are you willing to help me find the cause? Thank you.

Re: Help, weird ClassCastException crash me

杨雨辰
Error querying database.  Cause: java.lang.ClassCastException: [B cannot be cast to [C
[B ----> Byte
[C ---> Char

你看下是不是数据类型有什么不匹配?(比如传值类型或者主键赋值错误?)

yina Zhu <[hidden email]> 于2020年1月15日周三 上午11:06写道:
[...]

真不是