Help make Google Code Better for MyBatis and all projects...

Help make Google Code Better for MyBatis and all projects...

Sorry, this will be the last thread I start on this... but it's really important.  :-)

I think Google Code is the only issue tracker that I've ever used, that does not allow users to set priority (even if only their initial opinion), component, type, version etc... all very useful information when organizing defects.

Google works based on starred issues.  We have over 1000 users on our mailing list.  This is more than enough to make this the #1 feature request on Google Code.  :-)

With 600 stars, we'll be in the top 10.

With 200 we'll be in the top 20.

Currently we're hovering around 85...

Follow the link, and star the issue!