Hello, I am very curious why there is basically no comment in the source code of MyBatis.

Hello, I am very curious why there is basically no comment in the source code of MyBatis.

Kaikang Sun
Hello, I am very curious why there is basically no comment in the source code of MyBatis.

Re: Hello, I am very curious why there is basically no comment in the source code of MyBatis.

Kaikang Sun
without comments

在 2019年9月5日星期四 UTC+8下午8:37:47,Kaikang Sun写道:
Hello, I am very curious why there is basically no comment in the source code of MyBatis.