Get SQL statement from generated class

Hsu Henry
Hi there,

I have the MyBatis auto-generated Mapper and Example classes and is trying to get the SQL statement as a String text in my code.
Is there a way I can do this? I know it gets logged in the log file, however I would like to access the statement before it gets logged.

e.g:
SqlSession session = mySqlSessionFactory.openSession();
MyMapper mapper = session.getMapper(MyMapper.class);
MyExample example = new MyExample();
example.createCriteria().andNameEqualTo("Name");

// TODO: get the SQL string here?

List<My> myList = mapper.selectByExample(example);

I would like to obtain a String that looks like: select * from `my` where name = 'Name';
before the mapper executes the selectByExample(example).

Kind Regards,