Future of iBatis 2?

Abid Hussain
Hello,

I'm wondering about iBatis 2. Will there be any activity on iBatis 2
(Bugfixes, etc.) resp. is it recommended to switch to version 3?

Regards,

Abid

RE: Future of iBatis 2?

Poitras Christian
MyBatis 2 or iBATIS 2 will be supported only for bugfixes. I am not aware of any EOL for MyBatis 2, but you can be sure that bugs will be fixed more quickly in the MyBatis 3 version since most developers work with it.

For these reasons, I recommend switching to MyBatis 3. I know that this can be complicated and that is why MyBatis 2 will be supported for bugfixes until is it outdated.

Christian