Feature request: add row count to the result of a select.

Feature request: add row count to the result of a select.

Cuero Qu
I know when the logger level is set to 'DEBUG', there is a debug information like this

    ==>  Preparing: [SQL]
   ==> Parameters: [PARAMETERS]
   <==      Total: [ROW COUNT]

but after I checked the MyBatis code, the ROW COUNT value seems only to be used in the debug log. Can the value be accessed outside through some ways?

Thanks.