Execute to Parse ratio

vsmaske
HI,
We found that there are almost one to one count of number of executions and number os parses for sqls. All our SQLs have  dynamic variables like #{parameter}.

DBA team has asked to check application logic. Can anyone help me to in this case. What to be checked in application logic.

Regards,
Vijay Maske