Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

zhi man
Hi all,

in our application, we are tring to execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Java code.  We can do it by JDBC,but  have some problems when using Mybatis。

My SQL is as shown,In Mybatis , it can work  with right in parameter , such as  txId,but I can not get its out parameter, such as v_result

How can I get the resultSet or out parameter(the red box in the picture) in Mybatis ?
sql_question2.jpg
Thank you very much

Zhiman

Re: Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

Biao Huang
You should define the store procedure in the database instead of in the Mapper of MyBatis, then call the store procedure in the Mapper.

zhi man <[hidden email]> 于2021年1月14日周四 下午6:10写道:
Hi all,

in our application, we are tring to execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Java code.  We can do it by JDBC,but  have some problems when using Mybatis。

My SQL is as shown,In Mybatis , it can work  with right in parameter , such as  txId,but I can not get its out parameter, such as v_result

How can I get the resultSet or out parameter(the red box in the picture) in Mybatis ?
sql_question2.jpg
Thank you very much

Zhiman

=====================================
QQ:     26664141
Skype: biao.mac
EMail:  [hidden email]

Tel: Home:  495312217000
Tel: Mobile: 4917620793369

Re: Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

zhi man
PL can not meet our business requirements in transaction control, and PL is difficult to maintain and relatively uncontrollable
在2021年1月15日星期五 UTC+8 上午8:41:52<[hidden email]> 写道:
[...]

Hello Zhiman,

It should work if `MainTransDO` has a property `result`.

Please avoid using images to post code. 🙏
Code in an image is not copy-able nor searchable.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 7:10 PM zhi man <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

in our application, we are tring to execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Java code.  We can do it by JDBC,but  have some problems when using Mybatis。

My SQL is as shown,In Mybatis , it can work  with right in parameter , such as  txId,but I can not get its out parameter, such as v_result

How can I get the resultSet or out parameter(the red box in the picture) in Mybatis ?
sql_question2.jpg
Thank you very much

Zhiman

Re: Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

zhi man
In fact, it can use the in parameter in JDBC and return the correct out parameter. Can mybatis support this?  If it can, please give me an example!  Thank you.

Java code:
java code.jpg

JDBC sql

sql_xxx.jpg

[...]

Thank you for your suggestion, the email is not friendly enough for the code format support, so I used pictures, but I will pay attention to it later.

`MainTransDO` has a property `result`,but Mybatis return null。

I suspect there is something wrong with my usage, but I tried all kinds of methods, but I still didn't solve the problem

<select id="lockMainTx" statementType="CALLABLE" parameterType="MainTransDO" resultType="MainTransDO">
DECLARE
p_tx_id varchar2(128) := NULL;
p_sys_tx_id varchar2(128) := NULL;
v_status varchar2(8) := NULL ;

v_tx_id varchar2(128) := NULL;
v_gmt_create timestamp(6) := NULL;
v_result varchar2(256) := 'SUCCESS';
BEGIN
p_tx_id := #{txId, mode=IN};
P_sys_tx_id := #{systemTransactionId, mode=IN};
BEGIN
SELECT TX_ID, STATUS, GMT_CREATE INTO v_tx_id, v_status,v_gmt_create FROM MAIN_TRANSACTION
WHERE TX_ID = p_tx_id AND SYSTEM_TRANSACTION_ID = p_sys_tx_id FOR UPDATE WAIT 3;
EXCEPTION
WHEN OTHERS THEN
v_result := 'LOCK_ERROR: '||SUBSTR(SQLERRM , 1 , 200);
END;

SELECT v_result INTO #{result, mode=OUT, jdbcType=VARCHAR} FROM DUAL;
END;
</select>

在2021年1月15日星期五 UTC+8 下午1:05:53<Iwao AVE!> 写道:
Hello Zhiman,

It should work if `MainTransDO` has a property `result`.

Please avoid using images to post code. 🙏
Code in an image is not copy-able nor searchable.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 7:10 PM zhi man <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

in our application, we are tring to execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Java code.  We can do it by JDBC,but  have some problems when using Mybatis。

My SQL is as shown,In Mybatis , it can work  with right in parameter , such as  txId,but I can not get its out parameter, such as v_result

How can I get the resultSet or out parameter(the red box in the picture) in Mybatis ?
sql_question2.jpg
Thank you very much

Zhiman

Re[2]: Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

Guy Rouillier-2
I found some old working code that did this successfully:

  <insert id="insertTicket" statementType="CALLABLE" parameterType="InsertTicketData">
    BEGIN
      INSERT INTO ticket
      (
      )
      VALUES
        (
        )
      RETURNING
        ticket_id
      INTO
        #{ticketId, mode=OUT, jdbcType=INTEGER};
    END;
  </insert>

where ticketId is a field in InsertTicketData with a defined getter and setter.

Looking briefly at your code, it appears to only assign a value to v_result when an exception occurs.  So that may be why your return value is null.

On 1/15/2021 12:32:54 AM, "zhi man" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Re: Re[2]: Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

zhi man

I've some new discoveries through debug,I can get the out parameter in MainTransDO.result,but why not ResultDO.result ?

Although they have the same properties, v_result is set to the variable mainTransDo instead of ResultDo. Why?

new-discover.jpg

<select id="lockMainTx" statementType="CALLABLE" parameterType="MainTransDO" resultType="ResultDO">
DECLARE
p_tx_id varchar2(128) := NULL;
p_sys_tx_id varchar2(128) := NULL;
v_status varchar2(8) := NULL ;

v_tx_id varchar2(128) := NULL;
v_gmt_create timestamp(6) := NULL;
v_result varchar2(256) := 'SUCCESS';
BEGIN
p_tx_id := #{txId, mode=IN};
P_sys_tx_id := #{systemTransactionId, mode=IN};
BEGIN
SELECT TX_ID, STATUS, GMT_CREATE INTO v_tx_id, v_status,v_gmt_create FROM MAIN_TRANSACTION
WHERE TX_ID = p_tx_id AND SYSTEM_TRANSACTION_ID = p_sys_tx_id FOR UPDATE WAIT 3;
EXCEPTION
WHEN OTHERS THEN
v_result := 'LOCK_ERROR: '||SUBSTR(SQLERRM , 1 , 200);
END;

-- var result is set to MainTransDO instead of ResultDO
#{result, mode=OUT, jdbcType=VARCHAR} := v_result;

END;
</select>

在2021年1月15日星期五 UTC+8 下午2:07:07<Guy Rouillier> 写道: