Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

Execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Mybatis

zhi man
Hi all,

in our application, we are tring to execute anonymous PL/SQL block and get resultSet in Java code.  We can do it by JDBC,but  have some problems when using Mybatis。

My SQL is as shown,In Mybatis , it can work  with right in parameter , such as  txId,but I can not get its out parameter, such as v_result

How can I get the resultSet or out parameter(the red box in the picture) in Mybatis ?

get_resultset.jpg
Thank you very much

Zhiman