Dynamic columns

mukta.jha@gmail.com
Hi Guys,
I want to select dynamic columns in select

option I have tried is
1) For each in select but it didn't worked
2) using $ variable but it also not worked
where parameter  is name,desc,id etc

<select id="selectList" resultMap="myMap" parameterType="String"
useCache="true" flushCache="false">
                select ${value}
                 from myView
        </select>

So can any one tell how to  dynamic select columns if I pass column
list from my java class

Re: Dynamic columns

mukta.jha@gmail.com
any one has some link or answer to it ?

On Oct 15, 5:23 pm, Mukta Jha <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> I want to select dynamic columns in select
>
> option I have tried is
> 1) For each in select but it didn't worked
> 2) using $ variable but it also not worked
> where parameter  is name,desc,id etc
>
> <select id="selectList" resultMap="myMap" parameterType="String"
> useCache="true" flushCache="false">
>                 select ${value}
>                  from myView
>         </select>
>
> So can any one tell how to  dynamic select columns if I pass column
> list from my java class

Re: Dynamic columns

Larry Meadors
<select id="myQuery" remapResults="true">