Dynamic ResultMap

Rishabh Singh
Hi,

I have been using mybaris with java for quite some time. But cant find a way to create a dynamic resultMap.
I have 2 List<String> keys and columns. I want to make a Result Map which maps the strings in keys to columns as id property and string in columns to columns as result property.

Note:These lists depend on the user input. Can change, therefore need a way to generate resultMap.

Tim