Does mybatis + MySQL 5.7 support database Json type mapping Java objects?

Does mybatis + MySQL 5.7 support database Json type mapping Java objects?

lerryli
I need to map the Json type column of Mysql database to Java objects,
but I don't want to have too many configurations in XML files like the following.
Do Mybatis have a better solution now?

It's not very satisfying.
http://www.bubuko.com/infodetail-2670851.html