Do u want new Friends

anitha .
See My Photo ... http://adf.ly/9PMx

Re: Do u want new Friends

Larry Meadors
Wow, MyBatis must be cool. Everyone wants to be friends with us.

:/

Re: Do u want new Friends

Message deleted, user banned.

Don't respond to these mails though, as Google has the concept of "message spam" AND "conversation spam".  I've heard of people accidentally getting banned from Google groups this way.  I was careful in this case to just mark that user and message though.

I know Guice had a lot of spam problems early on, we haven't yet (I've only seen 2 or 3).

But if it becomes a problem, we may need to enable first post approval and enlist a group of first post reviewers. :-)

Clinton

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Larry Meadors <[hidden email]> wrote:
Wow, MyBatis must be cool. Everyone wants to be friends with us.

:/

Re: Do u want new Friends

Ramu Kondapalli
Hi Anitha,

may i know yours?
Ramudu Kondapalli

Re: Do u want new Friends

hablutzel1
Anitha is a robot, she doesn´t have friends haha

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 8:18 PM, Ramu Kondapalli <ramudu.kp@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anitha,

may i know yours?
Ramudu Kondapalli