DbUnit/Guice/MyBatis integration library

DbUnit/Guice/MyBatis integration library

Victor Denisov
Recently, I got tired of developing the same test harness code over and over again for different projects I work on, so I created and published a small library which simplifies gluing together DbUnit, Guice and MyBatis. It's probably not the most elegant or feature-complete solution, but it's enough for my needs - the current project has about 400 integration tests, and it seems to work just fine. So, if you use MyBatis with Guice and are thinking about testing your DAO methods against an actual database (we use MySQL, but any database supported by DbUnit will be trivial to add), perhaps you'll find this to be of help. The projects's on GitHub (ASLv2 licence): https://github.com/vdenisov/dbunit-guice-mybatis, and artifacts are available from Maven: http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|a%3A"dbunit-guice-mybatis".