Contribution

aayush tripathi
Hi,

I wanted to start contributing to this project in my spare time for learning purposes. This is my first open source project. Can someone please guide me on how to start or is this a big project for me to start with?

Regards,
Aayush

Re: Contribution

ethan sun
how  many  years  have you worked by  java?

aayush tripathi <[hidden email]> 于 2020年10月29日周四 上午12:51写道: