Can I change a sql query in Mybatis without redploying?

Can I change a sql query in Mybatis without redploying?

Abhishek Ash

We have a requirement that we should be able to change the sql that we run using mybatis at runtime that is without redploying. I have looked across the web for answers but could not anything.

I don't mean the dynamic sql feature where we can add/ remove clause based on some condition. I should be able to change the the sql completely.

Can we get the mapper sql from DB or object rather than the mapper xml mentioned in the config xml. If that can be done, we can update the DB or the object by using some REST call and the next sql that runs picks up the new sql. If required I would cache the DB sql, which can improve the performance.

Is it possible?

Can we do something of this sort?