Apache Camel integrated with MyBatis

davsclaus
Hi

Just wanted to share the team that we have added a camel-mybatis
component to the Apache Camel.
It will be shipped in the next release which is Camel 2.7.
http://camel.apache.org/mybatis

I love iBatis / MyBatis as you can read from my blog post about the
new Camel MyBatis component
http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/2011/02/mybatis-component-in-apache-camel-27.html
(shameless plug)

Keep up the good work.

BTW I found a few references to iBatis in the user guide (the pdf
file).

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Apache Camel integrated with MyBatis

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi Claus!!!
great work, congrats, and thanks for sharing such kind of information!!!
Count on us for any help if needed, some of us are already Apache
Committers/PMC members :P
Have a nice day,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/