[Announcement] MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1 released

[Announcement] MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1 released

Eduardo Macarron
Dear community,

The team is pleased to announce the release of MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1.

Changes in this version include:

Fixed Bugs:
o SqlSessionFactoryBean should allow sql fragments to be shared across
multiple mapper files  Issue: 222.
o Spring MapperScannerConfigurer does not work properly in OSGi
Issue: 227.

Changes:
o Added a fail fast checking to ensure that all statements are fully
loaded  Issue: 179.
o Enable typehandler and alias registration in mybatis-spring  Issue:
314.

Have fun!

Sincerely,
MyBatis Team

Re: [Announcement] MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1 released

陈抒
Can't get 3.0.1 using maven,please check it.

陈抒
Best regards
http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

MyBatis Team

Re: [Announcement] MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1 released

陈抒
MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1,not 3.0.1.Sorry.
But still can't get it from Maven.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM, 陈抒 <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Nathan Maves
Good catch.  We forgot one step in the release process.  I just fixed
the issue so give it up to an hour to get our to the central
repositories.

Nathan

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:45 PM, 陈抒 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1,not 3.0.1.Sorry.
> But still can't get it from Maven.
>
> 陈抒
> Best regards
> http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife
>

> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM, 陈抒 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Can't get 3.0.1 using maven,please check it.
>>
>> 陈抒
>> Best regards
>> http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 5:26 AM, Eduardo <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear community,
>>>
>>> The team is pleased to announce the release of MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1.
>>>
>>> Changes in this version include:
>>>
>>> Fixed Bugs:
>>> o SqlSessionFactoryBean should allow sql fragments to be shared across
>>> multiple mapper files  Issue: 222.
>>> o Spring MapperScannerConfigurer does not work properly in OSGi
>>> Issue: 227.
>>>
>>> Changes:
>>> o Added a fail fast checking to ensure that all statements are fully
>>> loaded  Issue: 179.
>>> o Enable typehandler and alias registration in mybatis-spring  Issue:
>>> 314.
>>>
>>> Have fun!
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>> MyBatis Team

Re: MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1 released

AleBu
Congratulations! Using it with with Groovy (in Grails) mostly for
communication with Oracle stored procedures. Thanks to the dev team!

On Jun 1, 9:50 pm, Nathan Maves <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good catch.  We forgot one step in the release process.  I just fixed
> the issue so give it up to an hour to get our to the central
> repositories.
>
> Nathan
>
> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:45 PM, 陈抒 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1,not 3.0.1.Sorry.
> > But still can't get it from Maven.
>
> > 陈抒
> > Best regards
> >http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife
>
> > On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:44 AM, 陈抒 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >> Can't get 3.0.1 using maven,please check it.
>
> >> 陈抒
> >> Best regards
> >>http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

Re: MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1 released

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi AleBu,
do you mind sharing with the ML how you use it in Groovy? I would be
pleased to put it in the Wiki, please let us know!
Have a nice day!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 6:01 AM, AleBu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations! Using it with with Groovy (in Grails) mostly for
> communication with Oracle stored procedures. Thanks to the dev team!
>
> On Jun 1, 9:50 pm, Nathan Maves <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Good catch.  We forgot one step in the release process.  I just fixed
>> the issue so give it up to an hour to get our to the central
>> repositories.
>>
>> Nathan
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:45 PM, 陈抒 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1,not 3.0.1.Sorry.
>> > But still can't get it from Maven.
>>
>> > 陈抒
>> > Best regards
>> >http://blog.csdn.net/sheismylife

Re: MyBatis-Spring 1.0.1 released

AleBu
Hi Simone!
Usage scenario is quite simple and perhaps is the most popular Groovy
applience in Java land - in Grails web framework. Groovy compiles it
code into java class files, so it basically the same java. Also Grails
is Spring powered under the hood. In fact, it uses Spring IoC
container for DI, Hibernate for persistence, Log4J for logging and
allows to use some other popular spring related technologies. The
difference is that Grails simplifies it slightly and often replaces
XML configurations with Groovy based syntax. That what happens with
spring configurations too. For example, my part that configures DI
looks like (in resources.groovy which is similar to resources.xml):
beans = {
        sqlSessionFactory( org.mybatis.spring.SqlSessionFactoryBean ){
                dataSource = ref( "dataSource" )
        }

        myBatisGateway( org.mybatis.spring.mapper.MapperFactoryBean ){
                mapperInterface = "mypackage.MyBatisGateway"
                sqlSessionFactory = ref( "sqlSessionFactory" )
So, as you can see it is the same spring XML but written with
different syntax :).
Grails can work with java sources too. It has two different sources
folders that are merged later: src/java, src/groovy.

Why additionally use mybatis with Hibernate? Stored procedures and
some views. Problem with views is  that some of the returns data as a
cube so I need combine simple query with complex mapper. Hibernate
can't handle it - mybatis can.

In short, that how it is. But I can create some working example in the
nearest future if you are interested.