[ANNOUNCEMENT] MyBatis Generator 1.3.0 Available

[ANNOUNCEMENT] MyBatis Generator 1.3.0 Available

Jeff Butler
MyBatis generator 1.3.0 is now available.  This is a code generator
for both MyBatis 3, and iBATIS 2.

You can download it here:

http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/downloads/list?can=3

It should be in the Maven central repo shortly.

The Eclipse plugin for MyBatis generator is not available yet - that
is my next project :)

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] MyBatis Generator 1.3.0 Available

Simone Tripodi
Congrats Jeff and thanks for the hard work!!!
All the best,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 12:54 AM, Jeff Butler <[hidden email]> wrote:

> MyBatis generator 1.3.0 is now available.  This is a code generator
> for both MyBatis 3, and iBATIS 2.
>
> You can download it here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/downloads/list?can=3
>
> It should be in the Maven central repo shortly.
>
> The Eclipse plugin for MyBatis generator is not available yet - that
> is my next project :)
>
> Jeff Butler

Re: MyBatis Generator 1.3.0 Available

Eduardo Macarron
Thanks a lot Jeff!! This is a key piece in The MyBatis family we have
been impatiently waiting for. Downloading!! :)

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] MyBatis Generator 1.3.0 Available

Congratulations on getting this out, Jeff.  No more "where can I
download" questions! :)

On 10/16/2010 6:54 PM, Jeff Butler wrote:

> MyBatis generator 1.3.0 is now available.  This is a code generator
> for both MyBatis 3, and iBATIS 2.
>
> You can download it here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/downloads/list?can=3
>
> It should be in the Maven central repo shortly.
>
> The Eclipse plugin for MyBatis generator is not available yet - that
> is my next project :)
>
> Jeff Butler

Re: MyBatis Generator 1.3.0 Available

idleworx
This is awesome news. Can't wait to try it out.