[ANNOUNCE] Online documentations available

[ANNOUNCE] Online documentations available

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi all,

just to let you know almost every MyBatis guide has been published
online, all bookmarks are available on the 'User Guides' wiki page[1].
Please send feedbacks, every contribution would be really appreciated!!!

All the best,
-Simo

[1] http://code.google.com/p/mybatis/wiki/UserGuides

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Online documentations available

Eduardo Macarron
I would like to ask the chinese community for help with the chinese
manual translations.

Chinese translations are already in xdoc. But there are new parts of
documentation that need translation.

You can see the current status here:
http://mybatis.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/src/site/
http://mybatis.googlecode.com/svn/sub-projects/mybatis-spring/trunk/src/site/

Adding your changes is easy. Simply check the folder out with a SVN
client, do your changes, create a patch and fill an issue with it.

There is no need to translate everything, any small contribution will
be fine.

To see how the manual looks execute mvn site -DskipTests=true. That
command will generate the site under the target/site folder.

Thanks in advance to the great chinese community!!

And merry christmas to everybody!! :)

Re: Online documentations available

Eduardo Macarron

Re: Online documentations available

Keith Wong
I would like to suggest to add the Traditional Chinese translation for
the Hong Kong and Taiwan Chinese community.  The initial version
should be based on the English version as the Traditional Chinese
version should be quite different with that of the Simplified Chinese
version.

Re: Online documentations available

Simone Tripodi-2
Ni-hao Keith,

of course that is a good hint, the only issue we have is the lack of
Traditional Chinese native speakers... may I can ask you to help us on
providing such translation?
Thanks a lot in advance, all the best!

-Simo

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 8:19 AM, Keith Wong <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I would like to suggest to add the Traditional Chinese translation for
> the Hong Kong and Taiwan Chinese community.  The initial version
> should be based on the English version as the Traditional Chinese
> version should be quite different with that of the Simplified Chinese
> version.

Re: Online documentations available

Keith Wong
In fact, I've just started to translate the Traditional Chinese
version.  Once the SVN has the appropriate skeleton files, I could
start to contribute.  But it takes time to complete.

However, I have encountered a problem in the maven-site-plugin
plugin.  It seems it could not handle multiple countries with the same
language.  In this case, the setting should be
<locales>en,es,ja,zh_CN,zh_TW</locales>.  When the site is built, both
zh_CN and zh_TW content goes into the zh directory.  Maybe you guys
could help for this.

Keith

Re: Online documentations available

Simone Tripodi-2
Hi Keith,

thanks a lot for your help!
I will ask to the maven ML about the issue you found!

All the best,
-Simo

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 4:49 AM, Keith Wong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In fact, I've just started to translate the Traditional Chinese
> version.  Once the SVN has the appropriate skeleton files, I could
> start to contribute.  But it takes time to complete.
>
> However, I have encountered a problem in the maven-site-plugin
> plugin.  It seems it could not handle multiple countries with the same
> language.  In this case, the setting should be
> <locales>en,es,ja,zh_CN,zh_TW</locales>.  When the site is built, both
> zh_CN and zh_TW content goes into the zh directory.  Maybe you guys
> could help for this.
>
> Keith

Re: Online documentations available

Manjeet Singh
Wish you and your family a happy and Prosperous New Year!!