4 Questions about MyBatis

Ármin Béda

Dear MyBatis Team,

I have a few question to MyBatis.

1. First of all I would like to know if connection pool in MyBatis is build-in or need third-party data-source. Which protocols does it use (proxool, c3po) etc.?

2.Do you maybe know if we need to set up any xml file with properties in order to configure the connection appropriately? Or is the configure connection property Add-on?

3.How does the detached State Manager work?

4. Do I have to close resources explicitly or is it auto managed?

Thanks for help in advance.